- Análisis de la Base de Datos de Trámites Públicos (Analysis of public procedures database)
- Aplicación de backoffice para la gestión de información de trámites y Servicios del Estado de Chile
- Portal del Estado con trámites, servicios y beneficios, heredero de Trámitefácil
- Ficha Mejoras al Portal Trámite Fácil
- Modernización del Estado
- Análisis de la Base de Datos de Trámites Públicos
- Coordinación entre el Estado y los ciudadanos
Modernization of the state project
Análisis de la Base de Datos de Trámites Públicos (Analysis of public procedures database)
Consultancy and development of a web application to analyze state procedures. The application makes it possible to examine all the stages you have to go through when you request a document from a state agency. The idea is to help in the decision making process when it comes to modernizing or modifying procedures.
Presidency's General Secretariat, State Reform and Modernization Project, PRYME.
The Government of Chile, in its aim to reform and modernize the state, asked Newtenberg to study the procedures that citizens have to do when they seek help from the state. The purpose was to establish whether it was necessary to make changes or simplifications to those procedures. We were requested to develop a web application that allowed the government's analysts to view and study the current chain of procedures in order to propose the pertinent changes.
From the conceptual point of view, we started from the notion that a procedure is a coordination of actions (between the state and a citizen) which originated in another coordination: all of this enables the chaining of procedures based on the requisites they establish. An interface allows an analyst to give quantitative parameters which provide an idea of how much there is to be gained when a procedure is done online instead of by going to the state offices and departments.
Team of consultants
Jorge Walters, Project director: Alvaro Bahamondes, General director and project engineering; Jorge Bachler, Development engineer; Alexis Pineda, Designer; José Pepe Flores, methodological assistance and requirements. Technical staff: Luis Báez and Rodrigo Gutiérrez.
- Importing of procedure data from their original source
- Processing of those data to generate 'chains of procedures', to find 'final nodes' and to store them in a suitable format
- In the applcation, an authorized user can analyze a series of procedures via web and define them as a 'specific procedure' which is stored so that it can be compared later.
Java application with the use of XML libraries for graph specification (GXL).
This application development arises from an agreement of consensual coexistence between Árbol-Lógika and Newtenberg.